You can also download contract HERE
SPOT ON SAVANNAHS
FB page: Spotonsavannahs
Date of Birth:________________________
Litter #: ________________________
Sex: M F
Kitten ContractTerms of Purchase Agreement
1.Spot on Savannah’s Cattery - California Savannah’s hereafter referred to as SELLER) agrees to sell to _________________________________ (hereafter referred to as BUYER) the above stated kitten for the Purchase Price of $___________ (which includes the nonrefundable earnest money deposit of $400). By putting said deposit on said kitten, BUYER agrees to the terms and conditions stated within this Purchase Agreement.
2. Once kittens are 5 weeks old, a $400 US dollar said deposit is required in order to reserve the stated kitten; which will be applied to the Purchase Price. Said deposit may be made via, Zelle, Cash App or cash. Total Sum must be paid in full prior to possession of said kitten; via Zelle or in the form of cash.
3. Exception to the said nonrefundable deposit is if there be a problem with the health of stated kitten. In that event, BUYER may choose a.) a full said deposit refund or b.) to transfer said deposit toward the purchase of another kitten.
1. Said kitten should be ready for BUYER to take possession at 10 weeks. BUYER will be notified in advance when said kitten is ready for pick up/ possession.
2. Said kitten will have been Veterinarian checked prior to BUYER'S possession and guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
3. Said kitten will be up to date on vaccinations and worming upon BUYER'S possession.
4. Should said kitten die within 2 years of purchase, as a direct result of a congenital defect; said kitten will be replaced (MANDATORY OR CONTRACT IS VOID - ONLY if an appropriate necropsy is performed by a Licensed Veterinarian and that Veterinarian provides a Veterinarian's Certificate as proof of cause of death, for which BUYER has then provided to SELLER) as follows: a ONE time only kitten replacement, of comparable quality and value, will be determined as available.
5. I suggest you to spay your female by 6 months old. Females can have complications of Pyometra if going into too many heats. This contract does not replace a kitten for failure to spay your female. I suggest you to neuter your male by 5 months old. Once males hit puberty they can start spraying and they may not stop that habit once started.
Health Guarantee Limitations
1. SELLER does not guarantee full grown size of the kitten. BUYER may be given an educated guess as to full grown weight, understanding there are too many variables besides genetics for absolutes.
2. SELLER does not assume responsibility for said kitten after 72 hours of BUYER'S possession. Should BUYER, at their own expense, have said kitten examined by a Licensed Veterinarian within 72 hours of possession and the same Veterinarian finds said kitten to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, and provides a written statement deeming said kitten "unhealthy for purchase"; said kitten may be returned for Purchase Price refund, provided said kitten has not been injured or neglected.
3. This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury once said kitten is in BUYER'S possession.
4. This guarantee does not include said kitten having minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites. However, SELLER will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale.
5. SELLER assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after possession.
Additional Purchase Agreement Terms
1. BUYER agrees to purchase said kitten for enjoyment as a pet only.
2. SELLER shall notify BUYER upon said kitten's readiness for possession wherein BUYER is then responsible to pick up/take possession of said kitten. Failure to pickup/take possession of said kitten will result in BUYER'S loss of said deposit without recourse; allowing subsequent buyer(s) the option to purchase said kitten.
3. All sales are final, without refund.
4. Any legal action which may arise (under the terms of this Purchase Agreement) will be governed in Howard County, in the state of Indiana. BUYER will be liable for all court costs and related charges including but not limited to attorney's fees associated with SELLER enforcing the terms of this Purchase Agreement. This Purchase Agreement is the entire agreement between parties.In signing this Purchase Agreement; BUYER acknowledges having fully read, understood, and agreed to all herein.
Lifetime Assistance Warranty
Each kitten is unique and wonderful but also a huge responsibility. Therefore, SELLER offers support and assistance on behalf of every kitten purchased; for the entire life of said kitten/cat.Please do not ever abandon or take said kitten to a shelter. If at any time during its life, said kitten/cat needs to be re-homed; SELLER will work to find said kitten/cat the appropriate home.